Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Business Adventures

So this year I decided to set out on a new business adventure. I joined Younique, it is a naturally based cosmetic company that does not test on animals. 

I tried their 3D Fiber Lash mascara from a friend. When I went to purchase my own, I saw that you could join for $99 and get a pretty awesome kit that included the mascara. So I kit-napped it and that was my only intention, get an awesome kit and enjoy a little discount on products I needed to buy. But then...my sponsor added me to all these private groups, support groups, idea groups and I was completely blown away. I was blown away by the support of other women actually helping each other out even if they weren't on the same "team". Then I tried more products and fell in love with them and knew I needed to share their awesomeness with all my friends. So now my business is doing successful. I get paid to share awesome products with my friends. I get paid to take all those selfies. It was the best $99 I could have spent on myself.
 So now is the time to join this amazing opportunity. Right now until Sept. 1, 2015 the kit is valued at over $250 and you can get it for only $99, free website, no monthly fees, and an added bonus of the y-sisters. 
Visit my website at www.lindseyriley.com to view all of the products or to join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment