Monday, April 29, 2013

Love me some baseball

Sunday we got to finally attend our first game of the season. The girls love going to the baseball games here in Springfield. I just love the atmosphere....uhh hello beer and hotdogs. Need I say more?
I remember the first game we took the girls to with A's dad and stepmom. The girls seem so little now that I look back on pictures. Both could barely see over the railing and stuffed themselves full of popcorn. Ohh how I miss them being so tiny!
One item on my bucket list is to attend a st.Louis cardinals game. I think the girls would love that but with A's crazy work schedule I don't think I could handle them alone at a game.
Here's some pictures of their first baseball game ever. I actually miss having the double stroller. Now they run everywhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment