Friday, September 18, 2015
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
- Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
- 3 Moodstruck Minerals Pigments: Corrupted (Matte), Confident (Shimmer), Sexy (Shimmer)
- Divine Daily Moisturizer
- 3 Eye Brushes: Deluxe Eye Brush, Liner/Shader Brush, Crease Brush
- 3 Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eyeliners: Perfect, Pristine, Pompous
- Lucrative Lip Gloss: Lovesick
- Shade Stick for Mineral Touch Cream and Powder Foundations and BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer
- White Status Charm (on purple ring)
- Free business website
- Instant Access to the Younique Virtual Party System™ (start hosting parties immediately)
- $25 USD in Younique Cash on your birthday, annually
- PayQuicker Younique bank account
- March 2015 Younique Cosmetics and Skincare Catalog
- Younique Presenter Guide
- All of this comes in our signature black faux leather, embossed Younique case
Friday, August 14, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
I tried their 3D Fiber Lash mascara from a friend. When I went to purchase my own, I saw that you could join for $99 and get a pretty awesome kit that included the mascara. So I kit-napped it and that was my only intention, get an awesome kit and enjoy a little discount on products I needed to buy. But then...my sponsor added me to all these private groups, support groups, idea groups and I was completely blown away. I was blown away by the support of other women actually helping each other out even if they weren't on the same "team". Then I tried more products and fell in love with them and knew I needed to share their awesomeness with all my friends. So now my business is doing successful. I get paid to share awesome products with my friends. I get paid to take all those selfies. It was the best $99 I could have spent on myself.
So now is the time to join this amazing opportunity. Right now until Sept. 1, 2015 the kit is valued at over $250 and you can get it for only $99, free website, no monthly fees, and an added bonus of the y-sisters.
Visit my website at www.lindseyriley.com to view all of the products or to join my team!
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
So this year we had Halloween on a budget. The girls loved their costumes and I've spent under $10. I bought KP's last year on clearance for a few dollars. So this year it was still brand new in the package and she didn't know different. KT ended up wearing a bride dressup outfit we had at home and I painted her face. So this year all I spent was money on the face paint!