Friday, September 18, 2015

Cartoon lips - teaser for full face comic book look for Halloween


EASY HALLOWEEN COMIC BOOK LIPS

I had so much creating this fun and easy look. I will be sharing the tutorial soon for what this look will be helping to create. 


Step 1. I find it easiest to start off with clean and dry lips. I use my rodan + fields lip micro-dermabrasion. It scrubs off all the dead skin cells and leaves my lips feeling so smooth. 


Step 2. I apply one layer of stiff uppper lip stain. This is the color "skittish" from Younique. I really love how bright and pretty this color is. 


Step 3. I line the outside of my lips with the precision point eyeliner is the shade "perfect". 


Step 4. I also lined the inside of my lips as well. 


Step 5. I drug out the inner liner a little in random spots. 


Step 6. I added some "highlights" with my precision eyeliner in "pristine". 


Step 7. Layered it with "loyal" lip gloss and voila! Super easy and super cute. 

So all of the products I used can be found at www.lindseyriley.com. I had fun creating this look and please feel free to share yours with me if you recreate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment